Microneedling Before And After 1 Treatment- Benefits, Process, And Tips
There are several cosmetic surgeries to make your skin look good. Micro-needling is such a surgery, including needles in the process. The collagens inside your skin boost and grow with this surgery. It makes the skin nourished and healthy-looking from the inside. Your skin depends on elastin, which makes it plump and hydrated. The collagen decreases with age and requires maintenance therapy. Read more about micro-needling before and after one treatment.
Process of micro-needling
Skin doctors perform the surgery of micro-needling with proper care and anesthesia. They check other medical records and allergies before proceeding with the surgery. Equipment goes through a sterilization process to prevent infection inside the skin. Devices in this surgery may hurt the skin but handle it with caution. Micro-needling is hazardous for the skin if overused. The total procedure of the surgery takes about 25minutes to complete. Timing depends on the skin area because of the depth of treatment.
- Doctors apply cold, numb cream before the surgery all over the face.
- The micro-needling or sharp needles go around the face painfully. Numb cream helps to alleviate the pain.
- It can do minor cuts on the skin because of sharp needles. Do not take tension from the bleeding as it is a standard procedure.
- Apply regular anti-inflammation cream after the surgery is over
- It helps in skin tissue restoration.
- You can apply anti-infectious serum to prevent further infections.
- The serum boosts collagen production and increases skin elastin.
- The surgery eliminates wrinkles and fine lines from the face permanently.
Micro-needling before and after one treatment is also done on other parts besides the face. Some people grow stretch marks and cellulose on their thighs and stomach. The surgery removes these lines successfully without any side effects.
- Do not go near salty water or swimming pool immediately after the surgery
- Avoid market local chemical cream
- Do not use irritating chemical soaps on your face
- Only use medicated serum and lotions
- Keep your skin clean from dust and pollutants
The microneedles for the surgery are available because of high demands. It is not high price and quite affordable for ordinary people. Use rollers to keep the skin clean and tight. Professional devices help to prevent infections and promote skin glow. Surgeons do not use dull needles because it causes heavy bleeding and skin inflammation. Listen to the instructions given by a medical practitioner or dermatologist. The micro-needling before and after one treatment process is expensive considering the products on the list.
Benefits of micro-needling
- Removes old acne scars
- Eliminates wrinkles and fine lines
- Close large pores from the skin
- Promotes skin glow and hydration
- Increases skin elasticity
- It makes even tone skin
Micro-needling is a popular surgery for removing stretch marks from the face and other body parts. Research studies have shown effective results to reduce fine lines and scars from the beginning. There are different needles for the face, stomach, thighs, and abdomen. It has become famous for better results and high demand from customers.